My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

LOS ANGELES BOUND


Thursday I left my house at 5:30 am and hopped a Continental flight to Los Angeles for work. I was so glad it was one of their dreamy 757-200 with first class seats that lay down almost flat. Yea...I slept most of the way- I was exhausted!



I probably woke up over the dessert somewhere in Arizona, but I did manage to grab a few shots. Usually the air over the California desert is clear as a bell, but today heavy clouds covered most of the desert. It wasn't until we approached LAX that the clouds began to break a bit.



The first few times I traveled to LA, I couldn't understand where there were all these "extra roads" everywhere that nobody was using. It took driving (on the ground) around them to figure out they were viaduct run-offs for the once a year rains.


Gotta love the LA traffic! I was crossing my fingers I had to drive the other direction.


Near the airport, on a clear day you can catch a glimpse of the Pacific Ocean.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The Continental Frequent Flyer program is the AWESOME!

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

I love those cloud pictures!! Enjoy LA!

Courtney said...

Come back!!!

Christy said...

Those pics are awesome! What I wouldn't give to be in that traffic right now. ;)