My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TRAVEL DREAMING



Since we've been down memory lane from Cabo to California and to Ecuador for the past few Travel Tuesdays, I wanted to highlight some future places I'd love to go. H and I LOVE to travel, so much so that our fireplace is decorated with photos of the places we hope to see soon!


Though I didn't have nearly enough frames to display EVERY place we wanted to go, these were some of the best ones that I found. In the United States, I could probably spend months out west. Although we have a photo of the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone & Yosemite , extra photos could include the Grand Tetons and Arches National Parks. Can you tell I have a thing for mountains?


H and I also have a passion to travel to South America- the landscape is spectacular and the people are amazing. Of course, it's on our list of 101 in 1001. Before we get too old, we must hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Even further south, we have aspirations to hit up Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, as well as Iguazu Falls on the Brazil & Argentinian border.


While down in the Southern Hemisphere, we must take in some of the fabulous wineries in Argentina and Chile. Of course no tour of South America is complete without taking in the majestic Andes Mountains in the Patagonia Region. Thought not wild about the Amazon (I get enough heat and humidity in Houston), I wouldn't pass up a trip to the Amazon River or the Amazon Rain forest.

That concludes the South America portion of my travel dreaming. Obviously this sick passion will require several more posts to cover the other continents and hemispheres!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You know how I was telling you about my parents' trip to Brazil? The place they went before that? South Africa. My mom's same friend lived in Capetown and they went to visit twice. Lemme know if you want more info

Mamacita Chilena said...

loooooooove traveling...so many places to go and so little time!

Christy said...

I love that quote. I wanna travel more!