My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

HUSBAND HARRASSMENT



I really feel like my photos thus far have failed to capture the true personality of my dear husband. He often loves to couch dance while watching some VH1 90's flashback show, but I believe this particular dancing spell was caused by the Justin Timberlake in Madison Square Garden. He was just re-living the show that caught live in Houston- without me!



He's utterly happy here- his beloved Big Red, left-overs and the remote.
His life really doesn't get any better.


He's starting to get perturbed with me at this point and just wants to eat his meal in peace.



I decided it was in the best interest of my camera to stop the harassment, at least for the moment. Check out my sexy stud0-muffin at our big Gala last weekend!


Oh yea- and one more because you wouldn't dance more salsa with me!


And a great shot of him, just cause he is really cute when I'm not taking embarassing photos of him :)



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My hubby is incredibly photogenic and very tolerant of all the abuse I inflict on him with my camera.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

LOL....you are too funny.

Christy said...

I wish I could capture more of Dan's moments on camera--and save them for later.
I sometimes get so caught up with TiVo and forget I can't rewind his actions. ;)

Courtney said...

Hilarious! He is very patient with you & your camera!

a real librarian said...

LOL!! Love this post!! Maybe I'll have to start whipping out the camera at random moments... DH and I really don't have a ton of pics!!!

Sarah Gemba said...

Hurricane Humberto! He really is photogenic. :)