My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 10, 2007

MY ALTER EGO

So I was bored and did a Google search on my new swell married name. First, the bad news! I was killed by a jealous ex-boyfriend in Denver who wouldn't leave me alone. Really quite a tragic story if you wan to read about this poor girl that was shot in the back of the head by a sawed off shotgun as she banged on her neighbor's door for help. Some kind people who knew me even blogged, about it. Luckily- the ex-boyfriend was sent to jail for life.
Fortunately, I survived a very nasty wreck in Arkansas a few years back that required a small miracle. I required lots of donated blood during my stay, that's why I feel it's so important to donate blood now.

I'm also a young, alternative rocker out in California. Check out My Space to hear me sing some songs. Yes- you all knew me before I was rich and famous!


I'm also a private 16 year old in Illinois on My Space.



Last but not least, I'm a very prominent softball catcher in Arizona. I even had the highest batting average, but I swear I'm not taking any of The Clear.


See the other 100 of me. And of course the real me, 24 years ago!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm starting to totally dig my new name.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow.....who knew you had so many different lives.

a real librarian said...

OMG, I love this post!!! I might have to try it!!!