My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

CROCKPOT CREATION



I usually try to do as little cooking as possible when making diner. I've found that I fell in love with my crock-pot off my registry. The guilt of not using a gift finally motivated me to give it a whirl.


The makers of the Slow Cooker Liner are genius! Not only do I not have to cook, I also don't really have to clean!




I also personally LOVE the way a crock pot's slow simmer spread a tasty aroma through the whole house.



Of course, our first crock pot meal with pot roast. It was SOOOO yummy with all the potatoes and carrots. What's everybody's favorite thing to put in the slower cooker? I need more good recipes ;)

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Handy kitchen gadgets let me faking cooking quite well.

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

I LOVE my crockpot!!!

Courtney said...

That roast looks yummy - how do you make it so gravy like?
I love crockpot - chili, stew, jumbalaya, pulled pork... it's all so yummy

Christy said...

We love our crockpot too---that's my type of cooking. Next time add some cinammon to your roast---so yummy! :)