My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 24, 2007

KILLEEN


Sorry to my favorite blog stalker for being a slacker on Tuesday and only posting 1 blog! I was on the road to Killeen, Texas and back for work. Didn't take the laptop and no Internet!
*GASP*
You might ask "Where the heck is Killeen?" and "What the heck is IN Killeen?" Well, there's a little map below and the airport name says it all. Most of what's happening in Killeen is related to the super-huge Army base at Fort Hood.
The picture below pretty much sums up most of my day. We spent considerable time at the airport due to some lost luggage/equipment issues, and we also sat on the tarmac for a ground hold for a while. Otherwise, the Texas hill-country was quite beautiful and super-lush from all the recent rains. The weather was awesome and there was a great breeze to keep me from over-heating in the brutal Texas sun.

This is where I worked- the middle of no where on an unexciting road.
Lesson of the day- you shouldn't challenge a might tree in your car. YOU WILL LOSE.

Though the flight was a short 30-40 minute ride, the skies on the way back were really beautiful.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Bright sun & cool breezes made for perfect work day.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I always wondered what exactly you do.....do you investigate car accidents? How they happened?

Courtney said...

I was linked as the blog stalker. I am so shameless.
Thanks for the update. And more importantly, thanks for this fabulous blog to keep me entertained!