My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

RANDOM LIFE

Best way to ruin your husband's favorite shorts?




Forget that he doesn't always check his pockets before the clothes go in the laundry basket.
Who needs green money when you can have red money?

Two weeks ago we had some nasty rain on my side of town- about 6" in one afternoon. I was on my way to pick up Zoe & the retention pond behind my mom's house had a few feet of water in it.





This is the bayou separating my neighborhood from my parents neighborhood.


These spiffy dancers were at the Italian Festival we skipped out on a few Saturdays ago to head to The Corkscrew.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's date night tonight!

3 comments:

RACHEL said...

Six inches of rain is double what San Diego has had the ENTIRE YEAR! Can you send some of that my way?

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

I'd take the red money any day ;)

BOSSY said...

So wait, what was in the pocket? Did Bossy miss it?