My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

CONCERT: J.Lo & Marc Anthony


Instead of handing out cavity-causing-candy to the spoiled Trick-or-Treaters in my neighborhood, we went to one of the hottest concerts around. I don't normally mind Halloween, but Zoe hates all the doorbell ringing and strangers at our door.



H scored us some suite tickets for the big show & gave one of his best customers (his mom!) a pair of suite tickets too. Since one of his other customers is a good friend, we gave his wife & daughter tickets too. It was one BIG PARTY in the suite that night.

I wasn't too sure what to expect from a preggo J.Lo, but I wasn't disappointed. There are rumors that it's twins, so we'll see! All her costumes were baby-bump friendly, but still very stylish.




Jennifer Lopez put on a fabulous show- sang some of her greatest hits & quite a few songs from in Spanish from her newer album. She did some dancing, but I'm sure it was toned down from her regular routine. I was more impressed with her heels!
Marc Anthony actually went on stage first & put on one AMAZING show. He has got just an unbelievable voice and vocal talent. His Latin and salsa songs are SIZZLING hot & he's just a fabulous entertainer.
They did a few duets together at the end & looked totally in love. They wrapped up their concert this week in Miami & made an official announcement this past week about expecting a baby. I'm happy to see a star-couple be married for several years and still so infatuated with each other. I wish them the best!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm doing a very special tour of custom built homes in Houston today.

2 comments:

a real librarian said...

Looks like an awesome concert!!

Christy said...

Glad you had a fun time at the concert! I'm not a fan of either, but especially J.Lo--she bugs me.