My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 2, 2007

TEASING ZOE


Guess what I had in my hand? Trying to balance a treat with my camera....

If I take too many pictures between treats, she starts to bark and howl at me.


That treat was good. Give me another!


I kept giving myself treats and she wasn't happy more were going into my mouth than into hers.



WHOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRR


Don't make fun of my jacked up teeth. Just give me another treat.




Zoe loves to chase her Kong on a rope. She will play with it for hours.



Except when I throw like a girl- into the pool.



Or she smells a cat back by the waterfall.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My sweet dear husband makes the bed (almost) every day.

7 comments:

BOSSY said...

That dog is totally all, "I will put up with this another three seconds, lady."

Rhonda said...

I will never be able to get enough Zoe pics...she's just too cute!

April Ziegler said...

Oh my, I never saw a growling Zoe before! hehe. She's funny.

janineb said...

does your hubby give pointers on bed making? mine is off right now and coming home to the covers upside down and 1/2 off the bed is getting frustrating ;p.

Courtney said...

Thank you for torturing your dog in the name of our entertainment

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Awww, I LOVE ZOE!!! She needs to come visit Abby and Pay and romp around in the country =)

Shamu & Lou said...

Aww! At least you can get her to look at the camera, even if it is for treats! Great photos, too. I love how you captured her expressions.