My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

BALLOON BONANZA 2



If there was a Balloon Bonanza 1, then there must be a part 2!
I couldn't fit all this fabulous fun into one post.






Most of the balloons only took a very short flight since they had to repack and be back on the field in a few hours for the balloon glow. I wish we could have stayed for it, but we both wanted some food and a drink.




It was getting pretty overcast near the end & we had to look into the sun to watch many of the balloons.




The clouds made for an awesome sunset though.




H wanted my picture. I wanted his picture in the astornaut suit, but he wasn't having any part of it. :(




Walking back to the car, we caught another spectacular sunset.




GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My favorite aunt & uncle are in town from Denver.