My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DRINKING PROBLEM

This is my stash. My goods. My mojo. I don't leave home without it anymore.

I'm totally addicted to flavored water. At this particular junction, I had approximately 11 different flavors. The most important is the Morning Spark Orange which has a great shot of caffeine. I have one EVERY morning. It totally rocks- almost zero calories & twice as much ummpfff as Red Bull. I can only find it at Wal-mart, so I have to stock up when I go.
I buy the Crystal Light in Raspberry Ice & the Raspberry Lemonade, but I almost always buy the Generic Wal-mart or Kroger brand. Crystal Light makes a Strawberry Go Energy flavor that I must have totally drank up before this photo.
The Cherry Limeade is one of my FAVORITES and I can always drink a regular lemonade. The nice thing about some of the Kroger flavor is that they are clear- so no bright red drink if you are going somewhere.



And here's my backup in case I use all the ones in my basket.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I only drink 1 Cherry or Vanilla Coke Zero a day now that I can drink flavored water all day long.

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

I LOVE those!!! My favorite is the Crystal Light Fruit Punch. Mmmmmm!!

Christy said...

Haha Wow!
Are these really that good? I've tasted some that don't have much flavor or taste kinda bitter.

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Oooh, I may just have to try that orange one! I always need caffeine in the morning and Coffee and coke just don't do it for me!