My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 5, 2007

MY BROTHER THE ATHLETE

Since I've mentioned my Dad the Fisherman and my Sister the Dancer, I thought I'd throw out my post about my brother too since I had quite a few photos of him that I've recently scanned. The kids both enjoy going fishing (or at least going catching) when my dad takes them.

He played soccer for a few years as a kid in the "Fun Fair Positive" Soccer League, which was supposed to promote sportsmanship and teamwork above winning. Above he was about 6 in 2000.

The action shots above and below were from May of 2001, just after Hunter had turned 7. Yes, he's still that much shorter than all the other kids. I'm hoping he has a growth spurt in high school.

For the past few years my brother (and dad) have both taken very seriously to baseball. He plays in both the fall and spring leagues, and I'm sure he can't wait to get to high school and play on that team.

I took some great shots of his game a few weeks ago & his team made the play-off's. They won their first game last week and have another game tonight.

I have tutoring tonight & can't make it, but H is planning on going to the big game. My brother will be pitching again & I just wanted to say: GOOD LUCK HUNTER!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Our church bought property on the Nile River to open an orphanage for children.

No comments: