My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ZOE & THE SANTA HAT



Hey mom- what's this?




This white fluffy balls are great fun to chew on.



Oh look! I've got two now!



Where's Santa? Where's his cookies? I like those....


What do you mean lady- 'bring it back'???




Oh OK...only cause I know you'll give me a treat if I come.



I came...I have to put it down too? Oh BOOO!!


GOOD NEWS OF HTE DAY: This didn't hurt too much ;)



3 comments:

KellytheCulinarian said...

Aw, what cute photos! I love the holidays.

Christy said...

I love me some Zoe!

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Love it! Pay and Abs have their own little Santa hats-Zoe should get to wear one too ;)