My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 12, 2007

ESSENTIAL WEDDING ACCESSORIES

No wedding is complete without adorable kids! I bet my brother and sister have been in at least half a dozen weddings. While scanning photos of days past a few weeks ago, I ran across several of their past appearances. The above photo is from October of 1998 at my Uncle Randy's wedding. I just just left for college 2 months before & missed the big shindig.
My dad was the best man, and Haley & Hunter were the most charming ringbearer & flowergirl at the precious age of 3 and 4.

The next time they appeared at precious wedding accessories was at my cousin Katherine's wedding in Austin in March of 2001. Hunter had just turned 7 and Haley was approaching 6.

It was perfect timing for me on this wedding, as I was in my second semester at University of Texas-Austin, and the party came to me.
The wedding was actually held in the alumni center on campus & here is the entire family unit.

Even I couldn't escape becoming a wedding accessory in my Dad's wedding to Brenda on May 24, 1987.

But by far, their best ever appearance as a wedding accesory was at my wedding last February in Mexico. H and I each had our 2 best friends by our side, and of course my brother and sister.

This is such a classic photo to me: Hunter smiling and Haley's bare feet kicking it up.

Dad taught Haley a few disco moves that night too.

Brenda gave Hunter a few slow dance tips for making the ladies swoon in a few years.


I think their best performance in a wedding yet at they both kicked up the party to a whole new level with their fabulous dancing.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I couldn't ask for a more wonderful brother and sister.

4 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

SO cute! Love that pic of you as an FG circa mid-80s. Now I'm über sad that it looks like I won't have any children in my wedding party. :(

Christy said...

How adorable! Love all of the pics!

Rhonda said...

Too cute! In the last pic of Haley dancing she looks like you.

jenifer said...

CouponAlbum increases the enjoyment of wedding while shopping at CouponAlbum(http://www.couponalbum.com/category/wedding.htm) it provide exciting discounts on coupons for wedding accessories, I enjoyed just visit CouponAlbum and shop more and pay less.