My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 16, 2007

GIRLS NIGHT OUT



Last Thursday night was my first of what I hope becomes a monthly tradition- GNO! A varied group of fantastic women met at El Tiempa- a local landmark in Houston on Washington Ave. It's not to far from some of my other favorite places- Cova and Corkscrew. My favorite part of the night was getting to be a wonderful woman with whom I've become friends with online. She's a loyal blogstalker and frequent commenter- HI CHRISTY!




Also at the margarita filled night were H's mom and several of her good friends. That's her in the middle, with her friends Janina and Pam. Janina rocks because she works at the Toyota Center, so we see her every concert or game we go to. She saved the day at the J.lo concert with her camera because I couldn't sneak mine in.




This was at the end of the night, after about half of the group left. Everybody that stayed and drank more appears quite happy. Check out my big-goofy multi-margarita induced smile.




The photo below is my MIL with her friend Pam and I just love it. Pam has been a great friend to her when she's needed it and I'm so happy to see my MIL with such a big bright smile.




I can't wait till next month- hopefully somebody will email me the date soon so I can hang out with all the fabulous ladies again.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's Friday & I'm off to Los Angeles again.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Wish I could join in your fun.

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

Oops....for some reason my comment was posted twice so I deleted one.

Christy said...

Yay! It was a pleasure meeting you and I can't wait to do it again.
Ugh...I look horrid in that 1st picture. ;)