My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SKYDIVERS





Don't worry- that's not me! I'm down here on the ground taking photos.







A quick formation.







And break!







Now scatter!







And everybody land safely.







Patriotic flags rock.





These look pretty fun too.






I wonder if the view of the sunset was as good from up there.









GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Skydiving once was enough for me.

P.S. This was a great way to spend the day on my 25th birthday!

5 comments:

a real librarian said...

Skydiving is DEFINITELY on my list of things I need to do before I die!!

April Ziegler said...

So cool! But I would never be able to do it, I'm too chicken. They'd have to boot me out of the plane

RACHEL said...

I had no idea you'd been skydiving!

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Ooooh, how exciting!!!

Christy said...

Well atleast you can say you've done it--I think I'm too much of a whimp to do it!