My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING THANKS


Happy Thanksgiving! I'm dedicating today's posts to all the things I'm thankful for in my life. First, above all else, is that God sent his Son to die on the cross for my sins & I am forgiven. Nothing else in life mattes at all- NOTHING. I could lose all the blessings I will talk about below, but I will NEVER lose salvation and hopefully never lose my faith. I also look at all the blessings below as God's favor on my life & how much He has given me. This past week I have been so blessed with some gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, which remind me daily of God's greatness and love for his children. The fantastic picture above with the moon in the sunset is from my backyard, which I'd thought no longer provided me spectacular sunsets.


My wonderful, awesome, sexy, funny, smart, loving husband who has been by my side for 9 AMAZING months of marriage- the best my life has ever been. He loves me and my camera and let's me take goofy pictures of him and let's me tickle him silly and we have pillow fights and we both chase Zoe around the house. He's my whole world & the source of my happiness and joy every day. I can't imagine loving him more, but each day that passes finds us more in love, more in lust and more lost in each other (does that make you sick yet??)



All my friends and family are such a blessing that I am so thankful for all of their support and love and encouragement, especially over the past year. H and I were so incredibly blessed to have most of them join us at our wedding in Puerto Vallarta this past February. It's been a difficult year for my immediate family with several deaths, but I think all the trials of life are teaching us to be closer and strengthening our bonds.



And of course I can't forget Zoe! I'm so thankful I have such a wonderful, awesome, fun, funny, entertaining, loving dog. She always brings a smile to my face or can snuggle away the blues. We actually played on the ground last night- throwing her toy and then simply just playing games. I was literally rolling around on the ground, shrieking with laughter, as she kept "nosing" me and trying to lick my face, all the while rolling around and wagging her stumpy tail a million miles an hour.


No reading of my blessings would be complete without mentioning how thankful I am that I have such a wonderful job, that I love what I do, that I have a generous boss, that I get to travel to so many awesome places and that (despite a few rough days) I'm overall so happy with my job.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We are headed to Alabama for a long, relaxing weekend in the country with some great friends.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You are blessed my friend, these post reflects it :)

And it's a blessing to be your bloggy-friend :)

Enjoy your time at Alabama!