My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PAST

More from the files of the photography days gone by......a few years back my brother went as Pedro of Napoleon Dynamite.

This was the cute pair back in 1999.


Not technically a Halloween picture, but I'm sure that hat Haley is wearing was at one point part of the costume of Woody from Toy Story. Just after my high school graduation in 1998, I was sportting a killer tan that summer.


Also not technically Halloween, but here are my grandparents at one of their famous Hobo parties.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I just started a great book called 3:16 and I'm going to do a 40 Day Devotional to focus Christ on Christmas.

No comments: