My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

GOD'S MASTERPIECE


My whole busy day in LA last Friday was covered in low-lying fog and gloom more typical of June for those parts. Within 15 seconds of departing LAX, we were in the clouds again- so no beautiful ocean shots this trip.


I was however blessed with a spectacular sunset as the plane turned from its westward take-off path south and then finally west back towards Houston.


As a somewhat knowledgable photographer, I'm all the more amazed at the dark blue sky and the bright, brilliant oranges as the sun slips below the horizon.




I've been blessed with some very beautiful sunsets the past few flights, so I've got more to share!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm spending time with two of the most amazing people I know, who are teaching me about love, land, history and family.

No comments: