My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Photo Favorites of 2007

I thought I would take a further reflection on my photography, and how much fun I've had in the last 6 months by sharing my 10 favorite photos from 2007. Well, besides my 6 dozen favorite wedding photos, here are some I took with my new camera. In no particular order....





One of my all-time favorites of Zoe with her chewy, trying to decide if why I'm on the ground with her and if she should run away before I take her treat from her.






I love, love, love sunsets and sunrises, but this one from the County Fair is by far my favorite this year.



I loved being able to go around Houston, documenting our history, and this shot is so awesome because we took it with a remote.




Our trip to Colorado was the first big outing for the new camera, and this photo is a favorite because I love my husband and I love him being surrounded by nature and the mountains.




The above photo was one of many that I took on the Photo Marathon that DH tagged along with me to help out.




There really are no photos to capture how amazing and inspiring the (replica) of the Vietnam Memorial Wall was, but this photo is the best I could do to share those emotions.



Our trip to Alabama provided hundreds and hundreds of photos, but this one has always been a favorite of mine for no particular reason.




Capturing the camaraderie between my dad and my brother during his baseball game was what makes this photo so special.


And of course another Zoe one that makes me smile every time. It took me forever to catch her licking her chops for the treats I was teasing her with.



I shamelessly stole the inspiration for this photo from somewhere else, but I knew I had to have it when we were wandering around downtown.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: So much fun I can't stand it. I hope this year rocks just as much =)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great pics! I have tried to live up to your pics but the ones I take are not even close to as good as yours.

Courtney said...

Wow those are some great pictures! Love the Zoe of course, but that's a great shot of H!

Christy said...

You have a great eye! I love all of your pics---Ever think about going pro? We still need epics! ;-)