My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bumper Stickers

I've recently run across a website that has some hilarious and often fairly edgy bumper stickers. Though I'm not a fan of actually putting anything on my car, I thought I'd share some of the favorite ones I found, so that if you are a bumper sticker fan- you can order your own.
DISCLAIMER: These are intended to be funny.



(Don't worry- I still support our troops, just not the war in Iraq.)



(Wow- this hurts cause it's so true!)




(Another truth that hurts me. Trade religious rules for faith and judgement for forgiveness.)




(heehee....this one just makes me laugh)




(Sad, but true. We've won and been wrong before.)


(We don't even have a clue about poverty in America.)


(Another one that should shame the "religious right")




(I can't believe how many people who say they love God are so full of hatred.)




(Have I mentioned how much I love trees & nature?)




(Absolute truth!)



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I've got a blog to put bumper stickers on instead of my car.

No comments: