My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephanie!




Happy Happy Happiest Birthday to the brightest, funniest, most awesome person I know! Cheers to almost 10 years of friendships- through the good times and calculus classes. We've both been so blessed to be able to travel extensively for our jobs, even if mine never was as cool as driving the Sobe Tour bus.



Thanks for all the times you came out to Austin to hang out with our big-hair and learn some tw0-stepping moves in a smoky country bar.





You were even with us just a month after we met in Houston, and did the best friend duty of taking the first picture of H and I together in April of 2004.





You came out in September of 2006 for a visit to help me with wedding stuff and put up with the "angry drunk friend" that my husband had. And of course, who could forget the Great Road Trip this past summer, including killer BBQ and a Galveston side trip?

I do think the most fun we had was at the wedding in Mexico- this picture is for you!


I wish you the happiest birthday ever, that it may kick off the most amazing year of your life. We will be headed your way in just a few short months!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Friends are a great blessing.

No comments: