My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Snow at 30,000 Feet



I was treated to some beautiful snow covered landscapes as I flew into and out of Denver last week. I bet this gently winding river, lined with beautiful trees is just a swell place to camp or raise a family or enjoy a picnic with wine and cheese.




This was a lake that was mostly frozen over. I've never ice skated on a real lake, only in the fake indoor rinks. There were still big area where the lake was exposed- wonder if you could ice fish.




Not the greatest picture, but it looks like such a happy little grove of tree, dusted with a light fluffy coat of snow. Makes me wish I could build a little house on the prairie and Zoe could have the best backyard ever.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Saturday's are wonderful!

No comments: