My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wood & Windows


The wooden structure is finally starting to go up around the hotel near my house. You are in for an extra special front and back construction update today.



I drove in my car, with my swank camera to take some photos of the front.



These supposed elevator shafts still remind me of jumbo chimneys.


For you- my dedicated blog readers, I took some behind the scenes footage of the construction from the back. I took Zoe on a long run, since I'd decided to quit running after the marathon. Many gentle nose nudges convinced me to resume running, and we went for a photo-jog along the same electrical break as I'd let her run wild recently. All the studying though made me forget that it had been raining for 2 straight days and I forgot that my shoes were new.


Oppps. This always annoys my dear husband.



We continued running around to the evil building and checked out their new windows.

Obviously Zoe isn't too impressed with the new windows.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I had a great visit with my favorite Aunt & Uncle in Denver.

No comments: