My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Zoe in Charge



Whenever dear husband comes home and I'm banging away at my computer, he sits patiently in the pink papasan chair, rescued from my former pink bedroom. However, Zoe *ALWAYS* insists that she sit with him, and why not?



She usually slowly works her way op on his lap, then takes a few laps right and then left before squeezing herself into any free corner.



On this particular occasion, she wasn't too thrilled with his Wii infatuation and he clearly hadn't given her the proper attention when he arrived home. Bad husband!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My husband loves Zoe almost as much as I do. He even tucks her into bed at night with her blankie, without even being asked ;)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is hilarious! I love in the video she looks so awkward yet determined to get comfy with H!

Christy said...

Haha I love it! She seems to love that spot no matter how uncomfortable it may be. :)

~Danialle said...

ok that might be one of the funniest videos ever...i love how she just gets herself in there! too cute!

Delilah and Rocket said...

We absolutely LOVE the video on this post! Our Rocket man does the same thing on the couch!!! How funny.