My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Out My Work Window



You've seen what I look like while working, now see what I look at while working. One wall of my office is floor to ceiling windows that distract me quite a bit. For starters, we have a Department of Public Safety HQ across the street, and several times a day their helicopters can be heard landing and taking off.


This is a guy from our lawn service, that feels the need to ride his riding lawn mower onto the tile, to mow the shrubs. Awesome, eh? I swear the lawn service is milking our company- I often see them at our place twice a week!




And then, we've got some nice fields and a few trees on a vacant lot adjacent to our property. Sometimes on rainy days, this possum will come wandering out. He's actually climbed into the tree that's about 2' away from me! Luckily I have a window between us.


Don't forget about all the birds, the random people walking by in the middle of nowhere, the lizards that attempts to mate with his reflection in the glass and the police officers who regularly park in our driveway to catch speeders. It's a wonder I get anything accomplished at work with all these distractions. Yup, opening the blinds is the first thing I do when I get to work everyday. ;)


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Big birthdays coming up in the next week!

No comments: