My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vintropolis

So this past weekend, after studying hard Friday night and Saturday morning, H and I headed out to enjoy some sunny, perfect weather after a long hard week with mostly gloomy rainy days. His friend told him out about a wine bar called Vintropolis, so we decided to check it out!
The shopping center where the bar is located has a great Mediterranean feel to it, with lots of fun & pretty architecture. There is a fair amount of outside seating, including the back courtyard with this wonderful fountain.



See my lovely dear husband! Guess what he's hiding behind his back? I hopped right out of the car with my camera while he was on the phone. So when he came to join me he was bringing me my purse. ;)

The bar itself was really nice inside, with a great selection of wines. We requested a good Argentine wine to get us in the mood for our trip, and we directed to a great bottle of Malbec. We ordered this awesome cheese & cracker tray that comes with two gigantic blocks of yummy cheese.

We sat outside under the patio, watching the beautiful clouds roll by on a sunny day and had a fabulous time. We both just needed a relaxing afternoon, of course followed by dessert at Dessert Gallery.



This cheese knife set was great for more than just chopping the cheese block.
Anyways....back to studying!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Because Yapta Rocks, I was able to get a $350 refund on our tickets!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love the pic of your hubby....with your purse behind his back, LOL.