My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Zoe Getting Old

My little girl is getting so old! Check out all that white fur!

She's even starting to get some white fur on the rest of her too.

She knows I should have been studying instead of playing with my new lens.

She was really in no mood to pose for me. She just wanted to climb back UNDER the blanket and sleep.



She's not nearly as entertained with my camera as I am.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: In 2 short weeks, we will be in Buenos Aires!

8 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

Oh how quickly she's grown!

~Danialle said...

awww shes still beautiful!! :)

Christy said...

Yep, she's still a beauty!
I remember when my boy all of sudden started getting white hair.

Rhonda said...

awwwwww.....Zoe is still too darn cute.

The Oceanside Animals said...

It looks like Zoe has almost as much grey on her as our Tucker does, but vizslas never stop acting like puppies! She looks like a very sweet little girl.

Thanks for visiting Dennis The Vizsla. :-)

The Oceanside Animals said...

My wife just reminded me that Zoe was Tucker's mother's name. A good name for a vizsla!

Delilah and Rocket said...

These pics of Zoe are just precious! What's your camera of choice?

Andrew Campbell said...

Amanda: Just found your blog from your comment at Rocket's place. Now, of course, you have fabulous taste in dogs -- and you've got some great pics of Zoe up here.

Come visit our two boys if you get a chance.

A+M+M+J