My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 11, 2008

2007 Before the Blog

I'm putting the finishing touches up on the My Publisher album I am creating for our first year of wedding bliss. I have made several MP albums including Our Honeymoon, the year before we married, our Engagement Album Pics (also served as our guest book at the wedding) and of course a wedding album with photos from the entire weekend bonanza. I think it's a great way to keep track of all the digital files and something that our kids will look at in 20 or 40 years. Ackk....did I just mention kids???






Here are a few pages I put together from the early part of 2007 that will be in our book. Although MP has some great layouts and formats for various things, I created all my own layouts in Photoshop Elements 6.0. The albums themselves come in many sizes and styles. I generally go with the Classic Hardcover & always wait until I get a 50% off coupon. Above is the surprise 30th birthday party we threw for his best friend Matt.



In June, my friends came over to my mom's house and swam with their babies. I swam with a margarita. ;)


This was us in April, right after our birthday at a Rockets play-off game with H's best friends- Matt and Mark.



Per our 101 list, we wanted to stop by Sam Houston Race Park to watch the horses race. Clay Walker was supposed to perform at 9PM sharp, on the dot, but we gave up after 10 and left.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: So much better than the old albums with plastic sleeves.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Great pics!
Mmmm I LOVE crawfish--looking forward to eating some again real soon!

Rhonda said...

Great pics....and I love the layout of the book.

I'm so bad that I haven't even started our wedding album yet.