My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thirsty Thursday


I was out boozing it up two Thursday's in a row (yes, that entails 1 cosmo last Thursday and 1 margarita this Thursday).




One of H's good friends, who has been serving in the Army in Germany, was home for Christmas. A big group of his friends went out to dinner with him one last time before he headed back overseas.


I really wish we had remembered that Adam was going to be in Germany for only 10 more months before we made all of our travel plans for this year. What a sweet trip that would have been (assuming the Euro suddenly crashed against the dollar and we didn't have to pay double!)

Although I missed December Girls Night Out, I had so much fun at the November GNO, that I was really looking forward to this months GTG. There was about a dozen of us that met up at Maggiano's Thursday night for dinner and drinks. No pictures this time (at least on my camera!).


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I've started studying for my PE & it's slowly starting to come back to me.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Glad you had a fun at GNO!
Yummy Italian food would not have worked for me that night. :(

Courtney said...

How fun! We used to go out for "drunken Tuesdays" when my girlfriend used to send her daughter off to her dad's on Tuesdays.