My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Colorado Dawn & Dusk



This was the last bit of sun I was able to capture (from my car) on my way downtown. I was surprised by the number of parks and really pretty areas in Downtown Denver. I'd be in heaven if I could watch the sunset behind the mountains every night.




Instead, on this traffic-jammed night, I mostly watched the buildings fade to black as I approached the capital building. There was lots of construction going on downtown and the sky provided a colorful backdrop after the sunset.




The next morning I was treated to this delightful moonset as the sun rose. I really would absolutely LOVE to live near the mountains and watch this every day.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I received my approval from the State Board to take my Engineering license Exam!!!!

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

breathtaking! You have a way of capturing the beauty of nature :)

By the way, I'm giving away AMAZON certificate (by draw). Stop by my blog and join :)

Delilah and Rocket said...

Your photos are GREAT! My mom & dad just purchased a video cam for Christmas so they could get video of me in motion, since that's what I do most of the time. Mom wants to get a really nice digital camera in the next few years. Her favorite hobby is photography and dad and I are her favorite subjects.