My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Preview

It's is going to be 1 crazy, busy, fun, super-doper, exciting year filled with awesomeness! After doing a 2007 Review, I thought I'd do a 2008 Preview.



JANUARY
Tickets to the Symphony
Birthdays: Zoe, my dad and my Step-dad
All my favorite running buddies, except Zoe of course!

FEBRUARY
Our 1 Year Anniversary Trip to Brazil & Argentina!!!!!


MARCH

Studying for my Engineering License exam, EVERY WEEKEND! bleh...


APRIL

Principles and Practices of Mechanical Engineering Exam
Presentation of my published technical paper at the SAE World Congress in Detroit
(with a short weekend trip with the hubby- maybe to a Detroit Tigers Game)
Our birthdays!
A boys baseball trip to Chicago to see the Cubs, White Sox & Brewers


MAY
Florida for Memorial Day to visit Stephanie
H's trip to Minneapolis for work & a Twins Game



JUNE
My 10 year high school reunion (sometime next summer)


JULY
Mission trip to Mexico with our church


AUGUST

Labor day (maybe we should stay home!)

SEPTEMBER
Boys baseball trip to NY/Boston/Philly
(hopefully) a photography workshop in Banff & a visit to my good friend Courtney in Calgary





NOVEMBER

Maybe the NY City Marathon???



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: What a great year we're so blessed to be having!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! It's going to be a great 2008 for you two. GL on the Houston marathon. I volunteered for ~11 years at Mile 18 for United Way. :)

Courtney said...

I can't wait for September!
Sounds like a year jam packed of fun though!
happy New year

Rhonda said...

Your year sounds like it is going to be nonstop adventure...what fun!

Sarah said...

Busy year for you! Wish I was in Detroit when you are there. If you need any help with things to do or places to eat let me know :)

Any trips to NYC this year????