My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Fired up, Ready to Go!



Another total, spur of the moment post, but I'm just so excited! I really wanted to say:
CONGRATULATIONS!
to Senator Barack Obama for his history-making win last night in the Iowa Caucus.




I bought his book for my dear husband a while back and actually read it myself in September. Ever since then, he's had me swooning. For a quick background on Obama, check out his wiki entry. For more detail information on him, to follow his campaign or read about his policy positions, check out his official website.




Watch his victory speech last night- it's short, but I think you will be inspired!
When I have more time, I'll try to blog about why I'm so excited about Obama and hopefully provide some other general resource links so you can learn about all the candidates. I really encourage everybody to just spend a little bit of time and energy learning about the primary election- we are in desperate need of a new era, filled with great leadership, and I think Obama is the man.


New Hampshire here we come!
To find out when the primary election is in your state, check here.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm SOOOOO excited to finally have a candidate to believe in, somebody who gives me hope that the world can be a better place and someone I would be proud the call the President of the United States!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah I really like this guy!