My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stinkin' Dryer



So our dryer literally started stinking this weekend. I took a load of laundry out and it smelled all singed. That would explain why my husband had to crawl up on the roof and check the vent.




It doesn't explain why I am standing on the ground taking pictures of him while he clings on to the shingles for dear life.




Nor does it explain why he thought me 'watching' him in case he fell would really do any good.




Because even if I could realistically catch him if he tumbled down, who would take pictures if I put my camera down?




Thankfully he made it back down safely.

Not so thankfully, we still have no clue what's wrong with the dryer.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Haven't had to do laundry yet~

3 comments:

Christy said...

haha--i'd hate to be up there too!
Sorry wasn't able to make it to GNO, wasn't feeling very well. :(

Rhonda said...

LOL Amanda.....you crack me up. Your poor hubby is clinging onto the roof for dear life and you are taking pictures of it.

Liza on Maui said...

This is such a fun post! Have you found the culprit yet?