My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I finished!

I made it the 26.2 miles for the Houston marathon!!! About to eat a snack and then have a post-race nap and a post-race massage and then the post-race party with some other runners tonight.

I finished in 5:07, which isn't bad considering how warm and sunny it was out today and I ran by myself. I'll have more updates and photos tomorrow!

10 comments:

a real librarian said...

Congratulations!!! YOU rock my FACE OFF!!!! =)

Sarah said...

Congrats Amanda!! That is such a huge accomplishment! Can't wait to see the pictures. Now go enjoy your nap!

Mamacita Chilena said...

oh my goodness! I'm so totally impressed with you!!!!

I hope you have a great time at your party, massage, and nap of course :)

And you'll have to put up lots of pictures for us to be able to see you in action!

Rhonda said...

That's awesome! Congrats Amanda!

Christy said...

Yay! You rock!
Looking forward to the pics.

~Danialle said...

congrats amanda!

Courtney said...

Congratulations girl!

Liza on Maui said...

Congratulations! Go Mandy!

Fanny Blondin Photographie said...

Congratulations Mandy!!!
I'm VERY impressed!!

Fanny Blondin Photographie said...

It was me , Fanny...