My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Building Boom



This is what a hotel looks like a few months before it's finished. They continued cutting even more trees down. So, so sad....








This is the strangest thing I've ever seen. They are putting up these columns of cinder blocks. I can only assume it's the stairwells that must be hurricane and tornado rated.




Here's the new building from the front, and you can really see how close my poor little house is to the monstrosity.




I had actually taken my other camera out for a quick jog around the neighborhood to see both of these constructions sites up close when all the workers were off on New Years Day.




There's my house- up close and personal. See all of our miracle grow bushes?




I was wondering what they were building against my back wall. Looks like a dumpster area....joy.




I still caught part of a really beautiful sunset one night. We might have to investigate moving sooner. ;)


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's Girls night out tonight!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That sucks how close it is to your house. :(