My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Reflecting the Good News




I'm proud (and nervous) to announce that I'm taking my limited blogging skills and branching out. I've started a separate blog to focus on the reflections about my faith and Christian walk. I hope that the reflecting title represents that Good News of the Gospel that I can learn about and then share with others through the blog.



I'll try to get this blog fairly faith free, or at least posts that are wholly about my faith, will show up on Reflecting the Good News. If you don't already use Google Reader, I encourage you to check out this this amazing (and totally free) service that instantly delivers any blog updates directly to you.



Head on over there to read my first post!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Weather is looking good for the marathon!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I’m sure it will be great. I stumbled upon your “Click The Good News” a couple of months ago and really enjoy your posts. I’m new to the blog world. I pray “Reflecting The Good News” is a blessing to you as well as your readers. Have a great day!