My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 31, 2007

ZOE IN THE CAR

Zoe LOVES to ride! Can you tell I hate to wash my car? Yup, before we even pull out of the driveway, she's on the watch for the obnoxious neighborhood cat.
And she knows that as soon as I get ready to back up, she should stand directly in front of the rear-view mirror.
The only thing that bothers her in the car are motorcyclists. For some reason, they always trip her out and she barks like a maniac. (Cause maniacs bark, ya know?)
Don't try this at home kids! Me, my camera and my hubby behind me! All without flash..sorry for the blur!

Zoe out the other window. I wonder why this one is cleaner.
And just for laughs, Zoe as a puppy (3 months old) on our drive back to Austin.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: HIP HIP HOOORAY for the long weekend! ENJOY

No comments: