My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

ZOE IN TROUBLE



I swear I didn't do it mom.


It wasn't me.




I don't know how that garbage got all torn up on the floor.


I'm really sorry- can't you see!




Ok, I'm really sorry. Really, really sorry.


OMG!! Zoe is so freaking pitiful when she's in trouble it's all I can do not to bust out laughing. Luckily I had the sense to grab the camera and capture the whole scolding episode.


Shortly after this shot, she cracked my mean, motherly fascade and I died laughing. We rolled around on the floor for a bit and I gave her a chewy.


I'm going to be the mean mom that takes photos of my kids having a temper tantrum and be laughing so hard on the inside. Then save those pictures as blackmail for when they get older. Yes, I fully anticpate doing this to my (very) future children. Once again, the Pioneer Woman is my hero and fully inspired me to photograhy the anguish of a loved one.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Zoe has the ability to bring me out of even the worst moods.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG she is so cute!!!!

Courtney said...

I love the no eye contact!!! What a cutie!

Rhonda said...

I just want to kiss all over her adorable face!!!