My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

EVERYBODY'S KUNG-FU FIGHTING

Got the song in your head now? It elicits the death-stare from my husband when I sing it out loud. Well, it's been on random repeat in my mind for months now as my husband has taken up a new hobby. Some of his buddies at work are part of a Brazilian Juijitsu class and begged him to join. He cautiously took them up on the offer, and hoped they wouldn't severely beat him during the first class.

Well, he loves it and can't get enough. He goes to class two nights a week, which gives me more time to play with all my pictures and blog. He cringes when I call it Kung-Fu or Karate, so I took some time today to actually learn more about his particular style of training- called Gracie Juijitsu. He comes home talking about rolling, sparring, mounting, submission and dominance. Should I be worried? He's so cute!!! Instead of trolling the internet for news or politics, I can now finding him watching juijitsu clips on YouTube these days.


He comes home from class worn-out, bruised, tired and sweaty. It's so awesome! My other favorite part is his little wrestling outfit (yes, this makes him cringe too). Besides having to wash it twice a week, I entertain myself my running around the house in only his jacket and then jumping on his back. He thinks it's pretty fun(ny) too. ;)

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Tickling still beats all his fancy karate-kid moves.

No comments: