My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

STORM


I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good storm! Here in Texas, we get plenty of them. Lately I've been at work or sleeping when they come rolling through, but the remnants of Tropical Storm Erin pounded the town the other day. I will turn off all the lights and music/TV, so I can watch the lightening and hear the thunder. It also means I can skip my 5am run if it's raining ;)
There is a very small airfield (grass runway only) just a few miles from my house. I often look out and see lots of little plans flying around. Check out this plane below about to fly into a huge storm cloud.

I'm always fascinated by the clouds- the ever changing shape and endless morphing. When photographing them, I love seeing all the different shades of gray- from threatening dark, black clouds to bright white fluffy ones.

One of my favorite trees out back. Don't worry- it wasn't about to blow away. I just slowed my shutter speed enough to blur it in the gentle breeze.




GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: All this rain lately means I don't have to water the yard.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I also love a good storm!!! I'm weird....I don't like rain but if it is going to rain I want the whole works! Thunder! Lightning! Bring it on!!!

RACHEL said...

I miss storms. It hasn't rained in San Diego since January.