My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

BAD WIFE

Yup, I'm a bad wife! Very bad! But since my husband's not around, does it really matter? =) H went out of town this weekend with his friends to NY and DC to watch baseball games and visit stadiums. I've been home alone and re-living the glory of my single days since Thursday afternoon.

Let's re-cap. I worked on the weekends, which I usually try not to do because we have more fun things to do. Thursday night, I made tuna casserole, and I have eaten left-overs everyday, both items that H doesn't really care for too much. Oh- and I left the dishes in the sink! Ohhh...he really hates that one!



And I didn't make the bed either and I let Zoe sleep with me.






And laundry hasn't been done. I might as well wait till he comes home cause he'll have dirty laundry too, right?




Then I've spent all my time playing with photos, doing my photography lessons, writing up blogs and playing with my camera. Setting up my tripod in the middle of the house and just leaning it there. And I killed a bottle of wine.



Well, my computer guy came over yesterday, so I had to make the bed and do the dishes, lest he think I'm a total slob. It was so fun to play single again while it lasted. ::sigh::

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: My hubby comes home in a few hours and I'll be a good wife again (until next time).

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Is that a shoe sticking out of the laundry basket?
Glad you're enjoying some bachelorette time!

Rhonda said...

hehehehehe......the pic of your laundry is making me chuckle!!