My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 20, 2007

ZOE AT WORK

Last weekend when I was being a bad wife, I was also being a bad employee. Well not *too* bad- I was working on a Saturday to get my work done for the technical paper we are trying to publish. Maybe more of a rebel because I took Zoe to work with me.


When I was a young, zealous worker, I'd bring her to work with me if I needed to work late. I don't bring her too often anymore, but I wanted some company while working on a Saturday.
From the days when my co-workers would sneak her treats- she bolts for the stairs and into an office to see if anybody is handing out snacks today.

She knows who's garbage cans can be a treasure trove of goodies, and I see which co-workers have a mess under their credenza. The she goes what I'd like to do most days at work- sleep!

She will try to wander outside my office and get into trouble, so I pull my chair in front of the door and assumes it's her dog bed.

This chair sucks mom!


I like my chair at home better!


Fine. I'm going to sleep!



Can we go now mom? This sucks....

Yup it sure does- let's go home!



GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Zoe didn't destroy anything at the office.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

LOL....I absolutely love Zoe pictures. She is such a crack up!!

Courtney said...

She's in a pretzel in that chair!!!!