My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

ZOE TRICKS



WAVE.




WAVE WITH TWO PAWS.


TWIST (Counter-clockwise) and TURN (Clockwise) ~the hop mid turn is her own special flair~




ROLL OVER. (she's such a spaz....not a nice gentle, graceful roll, but all legs going into convulsion as she flips over).

Then she just gets pissed and will only bow down and bark. Game over.

My dog and my Nikon D80 rock. I freaking love them both so much! They make me smile-a lot.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Nothing can make you smile quicker than your beloved pet.

4 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Awww, I love Zoe pics! She's the cutest. And so smart. Chloe only knows sit, lay down, & speak... & will often only cooperate if you're holding something she wants!

Courtney said...

I can't believe you caught all of those on camera! Great pics!
I hope she got a treat for her hard work!

a real librarian said...

Love the Zoe pictures!!! What a good sport!! Thanks for sharing!!! =)

RACHEL said...

These are so super cute!!