My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

BONUS BLOG


I think I've officially dragged out all the Colorado posts for as long as I can manage to re-live the glory and fantasize about being back on vacation. Here are a few more photos from our Bear Lake Hike and this is the end of our vacation. Bittersweeet. Back to my regularly scheduled life. I'll try to catch up on the past 3 weeks of my life now ;)



I counted at least five climbers in that photo. I'm pretty sure there were more, but they were ducking in and out of the trees. All the hikers sat at Emerald Lake just fascinated by how freaking high up these guys were and how they resembled little ants. Crazy...crazy I tell you.




GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Spekaing of vacations, there is a least one holiday around the corner.

No comments: