My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MACRO ZOE


I LOVE every ounce of my dog. She's so cute and perfect. And she loves to model for the camera. Check out those gorgeous itty-bitty eyelashes!


I like playing with her whiskers, but on her nose and face, I can see her fur really getting lighter and whiter. My baby is getting old!

Four soft paws that have run many, many miles with me.

She's got special patches of white fur- my favorite are the ones between her toes.


Plus she's got this totally random white toenail.



She's got big ears when she's listening.



And little ears that make me laugh- even when she's in trouble.



Even her teeth crack me up!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such. ~John Holmes

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Great detail shots! And what a great model! Is she that patient or was she sleeping?

Sarah said...

So cute!! Great shots!

Toby has a random white toenail too. They are going to be best dog friends when we get to Houston!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

What a MUFFIN.....awwwwww...Zoey baby!! love it.

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Zoe is just absolutely adorable!!! Her and Pay will have to have a playdate soon =)