My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 27, 2007

BABY LILA

Meet six-week old baby Lila, who is my first and only niece. My older cousin and her husband, who live in Austin, came down to show my grandmother her first great-grand baby. I scurried over to my dad's house with my camera on Saturday just before the left town.

Nothing better than photographing a newborn!


Yup, that's me with a baby! Enjoy the photo- there won't be many with me and a baby any time soon.

Tiny baby fingers and a mother's loving hands.

Proud mama holding her baby.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: A baby is God's reminder of our total dependence on him and the unconditional love of the Father.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awwww....what a beautiful baby. And you look like a natural holding a baby Amanda!

a real librarian said...

Aww, sweet baby!!!