My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BACK TO THE FUTURE


Packing up my old passport brought back many memories and reminded me of all the great travels I've been blessed enough to have taken already. So stay tuned for flashbacks to some of the most favorite times in my life- on vacation. I think I'll stick to Tuesday Travels, but if you can't wait to start day-dreaming about fantasy vacations, check out this great blog for more ideas.

Here are a few place that I've been and that I'd love to tell you all about!


The Alaskan cruise with Gram in the summer of 2002. Plus various other stamps from Mexico on my many work trips.


Mission trip to Ecuador with my church in June of 2004.



17 days of amazement in Italy & Greece with H during the summer of 2005.




Mexico in February of 2007 for our wedding.
BEST.TRIP.EVER



Plus some that didn't require a passport- Santa Barbara & Big Sur last October and Lake Tahoe in the summer of 2005.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Travel is one of the greatest ways to expand your mind and experience & appreciate your life.

1 comment:

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Wow...you have BEEN EVERYWHERE...looking forward to more Travel Tuesdays!!