My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stephanie & Ginger

I didn't get a whole lot of time (or have much energy left) to take lots of photos of Ginger when we were in Florida.

I did grab a few whenever I had a chance.

She loves to go out in the front yard (on her rope) and lay in the grass and bark at the other dogs on the street.


Have I ever mentioned how impossible it is to get a person and a pet to both look at the camera at the same time?

She loves to have her belly scratched too.


Stephanie is such a good puppy-mommy that she even paints Gingers nails. Don't tell Zoe!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Another road trip for them this summer- hopefully back to Texas.

No comments: