My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Fabulous Father's Day


Father's Day was a mess of food, crazy dogs and lots of heat. Since I'd gone to dinner with my dad on Saturday night, we were free to spend Sunday after church with my step-dad.


Gram even came over and suffered through the heat, without getting in the pool like the rest of us.



The two dogs in the pool were hilarious! I don't have many pics because I was in the middle of all the chaos. Zoe basically refused to get in because Ruby would try to swim on top of her. Ruby would swim for about 30 seconds and then want to get out and chase Zoe, who was barking at her, around the pool.


Right before Zoe snarls at Ruby.

Ruby is in CONSTANT MOTION. Pool. Bushes. Pool. Bushes. Patrol perimeter. Pool. Bushes. This would have been an adorable picture if I"d had my shutter speed right! Boo- the bright sun and then clouds kept throwing off my photo skills.



H and I took turns in the pool playing with the dogs. Zoe loves splashes and catching the water. He tormented poor Ruby with the water gun though.



And by the time late-lunch came around both dogs were passed out beside us at the dinner table.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Another wonderful weekend, full of fun stuff ahead!

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Once again we see that a tired vizsla is a good vizsla! :-)